Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Watchmen.......... Movie Outing!

Me and my neighbourhood kakis went for a night movie yesterday at Cineleisure. It had been a long while since I had gone an all night outing with my buddies although wifey would have me think otherwise. She always do. (The weekly evening till mid-night soccer and lepaking with buddies does not count as outing..... : p )

Anyway we watched Watchmen and it was crap.... The story plot was lame, the castings were horrible and the graphics/Visual suspected. It was like watching Batman and Robin in the 90s. Seriously. How could a B-Grade movies, with B-Grade actor/actress (I don't even know who they are) became an A-Grader and take a slice of the box office takings in the process. It's absolutely atrocious. The only good thing that came out of the movie was that for $7.50, I could actually seat in the movie for 2hrs 40 mins, enjoying the air-con and comfy chair. Oooh yah, and also the sexual scene (although it was not a mouth watering full scene... *Damn you producer.. Damn you I say!*)

Anyway went out of the movie, all of us unsatisfied. We vowed with a vengeance that we would return and watch a better movie......

So now where the hell did I place CASE address... I want to complain and get a refund..

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" but when I'm pissed, the hell and everyone else listen..........hahahaha


written on 9:28 AM