Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Office Hours...... Boring Stuff.........

Nowadays sitting in the office, while the boss is not around, would just read the paper or just surf the net, at every opportunity counting down the time to go home and at the same time acting busy so that others would not suspect that I am just slacking around doing nothing (to prevent others from giving me more work to do... :)) That is itself a very hard thing to replicate..........

That's the downside of doing things way too quickly...... You end up being bored to death..... And I am always jinx when it comes to me and the bosses.... Most time when I went out, they would be looking for me and asking where I went, but when I'm in the office, nobody came looking for me........... Darn! I need new challenges man..!!!!!! I'm bored..................................................

The only challenge now is for me to defend against those dreaded German invasions, killing each and every one of them at every single opportunity and defending my home country, Holland. At times, I, being the saviour of the world, with every ounce of my strength and wisdom, tried single-handedly defend mankind from the invasion by the ugliest-meanest looking aliens from world destruction..... Having friends like Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Kaka, Ronaldinho etc etc does not hurt either as together we would win the Champions League, Premier League and World Cup year after year and get rich and famous..........

Ooooooh if you still have not noticed and still think highly of me, sorry to disappoint. It's just my beloved xbox 360 games but it does stimulate my brain cells from falling into a comatose state.

Darn you Germans! Darn you aliens! Darn you Liverpool and Chelsea fans................ I'm just bored....... *sigh*


written on 11:15 AM