Sunday, December 14, 2008
Updates......

While waiting for the 2nd half of the Man United match against Tottenham, decided to to some blogging to relieve the tension of Man United not scoring in the 1st half...hahaha



On the 27th November 2008, Mum went for her much anticipated Haj pilgrimage . She has been wanting to go to Mecca to do her Haj for some time now but could not find the time. However since she stopped work last year, she has set her mind and time for the trip. She will be back on the 5th January 2009, Insyallah safely. Miss her though!

Currently, I am still waiting for my training to end. Training is great as it is less stressful, slack most times and it's basically OTOT (own time own target). However while training, I only earned my basic wage and that is quite low to support myself and my family. Hoping that I pass all my tests and be posted out soon, hopefully by next week.

On the 15th December 2008, would be celebrating my 1 year wedding anniversary. Still thinkinh of what to buy for wifey, but budget this few months are really very very tight... Might just think something out-of-the-box and cheap, the DYI kind; like wrapping myself naked and hiding inside a box wrap in pink ribbon...hahah that would really be funny!

Anyway, before I do forget, Merry Christmas to all my dearest friends who are going to celebrate this joyous occasions. If you have money to spare, please do buy me a toy also cause I just lurrvee toys.....hahaha

Generally, life has been quite routine and nothing much exciting happening, yet.... hahahaha Hopefully my next update won't be that long and hopefully with something better to write about.... :) )


written on 2:23 AM