Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Updates.............. Md Shahril

It has been quite a while now since I last blog. Somehow I just couldn't find the spare time to update entries into the site, what with me having classes during office hours and going home all tired and shack and simply dont have the mood and energy to blog.

Nowadays life is less hectic thanks mostly to the fasting month period. It has been 2 days since we fasted. The 2 days were quite challenging as it has been almost a year since I last fasted and also I am still adapting to a new work environment. God's will, I be able to go through a month without much hassle or fainting.hehehe

Anyway, this fasting month, will be spending most of my break fast in my in-law's place. That means new dishes to try on(and to criticise of course), a new taste for my over-sensitive/choosy taste buds and a different cultural habits that I had to adapt to...hahaha Well, I take it all into my strides. With my wife beside me, it aint that bad. In fact, she is great to have; a place for me to complained and wine. I just couldn't wait to see what happen during the Hari Raya... hahaha it would be a total cultural shock for me!!!

Anyway it has been 2 months since I started in my new job. Well, I have mixed feeling about this job. I am keeping my options open to see what are there for me to move on in the near future. It's all still hazy and unsettled.

Almost miss all my working colleagues and close friends. It has been a very long long time since I met those people. Hope to see them soon when the time is right!! : )


written on 11:23 PM