Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Updates.......

Finally, the lappie got connected after trying for the past 2 hours.. Damn! And not helping that the match between France and Romania was such a bore....

Anyway, updates on myself.............

The last week or so, was "requested" by my neighbourhood kakis to play a street soccer tournament held at a cc around Buki Panjang Ring Road. As I had more than enough time to spare albeit busy with other things, I agreed. However lately, our football winning streaks have being running dry and I am not so optimistic about winning. However I guess having no pressure at all help us to win the tournament with the final against a team from Bukit Panjang NPC...hahaha Although I did not score (as I played as a defender....) but Im happy with my contribution and how it turned out.

Anyway been clearing my leave and preparing myself for my new work. I have being clearing my locker and stuff slowly... I didnt now that I have kept so much crap all these years.hahaha Hopefully being able to de-kit my stuffs and clear all my belonging by this week. Yipeee.. Anyway the long break from the monotomy of work really does wonders to one health and state of minds... Anyway having some leaves to clear should really take a long break. Advisable!!

Was recall by the team, to play against our arch enemy, Rochor Team C. Hopefully did not slack to much that my stamina and skills goes south, just like my cash flow for this month.... Oooh yah talking about money. Did not get pay for this month and it sucks big time. Can't buy or go anywhere whch I like... Darn!


written on 3:19 AM