Wednesday, June 25, 2008
SMRT........ A new chapter in my life!

It has been 3 days since I started on my journey to a new chapter in my working life. Currently I am attending a 3-months course at SMRT Bishan Depot and the class would start at 0815hrs till 1745hrs every working days.

I am used to working shift and the downside now is that, I have to wake early, around 0620hrs every single day and be like thousands of other who are rushing to work. It's only 3 days and I can barely open my eyes and pay attention in class. Consequently, I dozed off several times in class and was "caught"...hahaha (fyi: Coffee doesnt work..!!!)

And just today, it's either I'm just too tired, sleepy or my mind was on cruise control, I ended up entering into a female toilet. I did not notice the sign and there was no one inside. I "convicently" do my small business and was combing my hair when a female entered the toilet and went straight to a cubicle. I was more suprised than she did I guess as she seemed to ignore me. I went to check on the sign at the entrance and afterwhich, I dashed out of the toilet without even glancing back. Darn!

Anyway the course modules so far has been great as we would have classes in the morning and after lunch, we would have trips to numerous stations, for educational purposes of course. And the best of all, the trips on the trains are FOC!!!! SO nowadays like a true blue Singaporean, I chuck my motorcycle somewhere near the mrt and took the train to Bishan....hahaha

Anyway, I got my nice uniform sets and stuffs and next week, I be doing some hands-on, OJT (on-the-job-training) at Bedok MRT station...... So if anyone of you happen to be there, please look for SM Mohd Shahril......... Oooooh it's Station Master to you, mind you.........hahahaha


written on 7:09 PM