Saturday, June 21, 2008
Last day of de-kit.........

After 3-4 days of going to and fro to my (former) work place, I finally cleared my locker, cupboard and all logistical stuffs with the various depts. It was quite hectic as I had to run around almost the entire building to various depts for their OC to sign and approved. Not to mention also, most times the OC are not around and I had to wait for quite sometime for them to return.

Anyway, after putting my last belonging in my haversack, it suddenly don on me that I would sorely miss the place and all the good things that had happened through my years there. A tinge of sadness but also relieved and happiness creep into me. I left, looking back for the final time. Hopefully, I will do my reservist at the same place with the same team. Or maybe not.... hahaha

Anyway, I am now looking forward to a greener pasture and starting live anew with my new found job. I just hope that I would love it as much as I had loved my previous one....


written on 6:56 PM