Thursday, June 12, 2008
De-kit............

I have been clearing my stuffs at the work place for the past week. Yesterday, I managed to returrned most of my important documents to the various depts and packed my stuff in proper order for ease of carriage later in the week to finally end the week of hectic going to and fro from home to work place.

While packing, I did pause for a while to reflect the past 6 years of my work life and the wonderful time I had spent all those years. It was really quite a sad and emotional affair. At times I did smile to myself thinking about those moments.

Anyway, I would like to say a million thank you again to all for the wonderful well-wishes and gifts. The watch is a nice touch, to remind me not to be late always, huh???!!!..heehee appreciate it yah! Thankzzz to all again!

The quote, "You have not won anything until the fat lady sings" and I thought that the fat lady had started to sing and my winning streaks had came back. Apparently, the fat lady had stop singing and the last game against Rocher, we lost 4-2. Darn!

For now, I am enjoying life to the fullest and doing the things that I had always wanted to do but dont have the time to.... I just hope that I could enjoy this "holiday" for a little longer...haha

Till then......................


written on 2:01 AM