Monday, June 30, 2008
Attachment........
Today I got a taste of what is coming to me in the next few months as I went for my work attachment at Bedok MRT. Well, generally, I like the job scopes and the responsbilities that comes with it.Being a station manager is not just being in the control centre of an MRT station only as so many have assumed or perceived (that is a customer service leader job), but it more than that. Basically the whole station is under the SM control and purview...
Of course I am lapping on the responsiblities as I can finally exercise my leadership skills and stuffs if any(hahahaha), and not just going around following instructions.....
So I am looking forward to the next few days of my attachment and enjoying it as it goes along hoping to learn as much as possible and then coming back to class and enjoying the remaining months before finally being certified and thrown back to the work force... Oooooh i love this job (for now....!!!)
written on 8:49 PM