Saturday, May 31, 2008
Saying Good Bye....
I thought that quitting a job and moving on to another job is an easy transaction. I have never thought that saying good bye to close acquaintances and great buddies would be a very very difficult affair. I was emotionally wrong.On my last day, I am over-whelmed by emotions of sadness and great loss on losing friends whom I have made over the past 6 years or so. The highs and lows we went through together. The great time we had...... I will also be missing my work place which I almost reported back daily and which I have called it my second home.
However I did not tell anyone about my last day as I did not want to create a sombre atmosphere. Even my good friend was told only when he alighted on my bike at his place for the last time. It was a hush-hush affair. I believed that when I came as a nobody, it would be more proper to go as a nobody, without much fan-fare.......
Anyway, I am relieved more than ever that I had taken a huge step towards my goals of finding a great working place which I can be happy about (hopefully). Although I'm happy at my previous employment, circumstances and the monotony and career prospect of the work place environment makes me doubt that I would ever fly high even if I stay for a very long time.
As I embark on my chosen career, I dedicated this entry to my many great friends and working colleagues who have made me what I am today, who have inspired me, taught me, and made me into a competent, diligent and compassionate person.
"May you all be bless with great happiness and joy in everything that you do.. And may you all achieve your goals and best of luck in your future endeavour... May God be with you."
ps: keep in touch ok!
written on 1:22 PM