Monday, May 26, 2008
Quiz I Found...
i found this @ mahd's blog & couldn't resist...TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is the wallpaper on your computer?
A pic of me & the husband...
Q. How many televisions do you have in your house?
Three in all..
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Hrm.. nope...
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My handbag.. so it aint heavy but tht was the last thing i lifted..
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
Neope...
BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Hrm.. yups.. but then again no cause it will lead me to count every single hour & become depressed.. no wait! yesh... so that i can prepare myself spiritually for the afterlife...than again..
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'm not gonna change my name...
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Pink. I love pink so there ya go... Pink
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Nope I don't think so...
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Nope...
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Dumb question. Of course not..
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Nope... no way..
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Oh yeah sure.. pose naked.. what a joke!
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Eww.. no way...
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Please.. I even feel guilty for killing a freaking cicak.. how can I kill someone? Sides.. I fear Allah. No way man...
DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
Bits of paper & my access pass
Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Eh?
Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Bits of carpet here & there
Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
I lie down in the shower. Duh! Of course I stand..
Q. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Two...
LASTOLOGY
Q. Last person who text-ed you?
My bestie... Lizzie..
Q. Last person who called you?
Nurul.. my colleague
Q. Last person you hugged?
The husband...
FAVORITOLOGY
Q. Number?
Don't have any.. anything that's even I guess..
Q. Season?
We don't have any seasons here.. but I'd like to experiance spring...
Q. Color?
Urm... Pink, Black, Red... etc etc etc..
CURRENTOLOGY
Q. Missing someone?
The husband
Q. Mood?
Bored & wishing that I'm anythere but here...
Q. Listening to?
Race is on my mind.. hindi song lah...
Q. Watching?
The computer screen... as the words that I type emerge...
Q. Worrying About?
The future...
Q. Wearing?
My ugely uniform which makes me look like a humpty dumpty
RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning?
The door to send the husband off to werk... (*flips hair* perfect wife me.. hahaha)
Q. What can you not wait to do?
Drive... escape... &.....
Q. Do you smile often?
Depends...
Q. Are you a friendly person?
Depends...
written on 3:50 PM