Thursday, May 08, 2008
Cookies Story Part 2 and the Incredible Sulk!

hhmmm........ The cookies stories have not ended.. I'm still craving for those ooooh-sooo-sweet cookies but actually waiting for the right time to request for them....hhmmmm (of course want to ask people to do must have good timing, see good mood or not and must manja manja sayang sayang abit lah, coax her..hahaha)

Maybe as someone is not working on the weekend, surely that would be a good time to ask! Yumieees cookies and hot milk on the weekend....!!!!!!! ;p

Anyway this few weeks, I am having a male-PMS... Dont know why, I would easily get pissed off, angry and annoyed at anyone and everyone who crosses my lines.... Dont know why. And lately too, I have been one very very very sleepy boy. Every opportunity I got, I would simply slough over the sofa or lay on the bed.

Hope that this phrase would pass soon or I could inevitably turn into Mr Incredible Hulk or precisley Mr Incredible Sulk..... That's a motivation for me to change!


written on 12:35 PM