Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My New Hobby..........
For the past month or so, I am extremely engross on my new found hobby of playing online gaming on my Xbox360 console. I had sent my xbox console for repair and was given a complimentary game card for free access to online gaming for 1 month. I have never look back since.At first I was reluctant on playing online as I am the type of person who enjoy playing alone by himself and conquer stages after stages at a slow and steady pace. Two players or more just doesnt cut it out for me. However I was wrong. My perception changed after that.
The pace of the game is furious and extreme addictive and engaging. I just love "killing" the other players' characters and would lol whenever I win.... Like a mad man! But at times, I would be cursing and swearing like nobody business for being "kill" in action (KIA).
Anyway as the saying goes, "In every successful man, there is a woman behind him". However it isnt true for this game.... I get easily "kan-chong" and lose.....! hahahaha
As the 1 month is expiring soon, I'm digging deep into my pocket to save enough to buy me another month or even months of intense gaming experience......... Sorry wife!
written on 3:22 PM