Thursday, April 24, 2008
"Kena" Hijack!

OOOMG! My bloggie kena hijack!!!! Call the cops!!!!!

*Pheew!*

Luckily it's just wifey.. And I thought it was a virus..hahahaha Looking at the blog, it's certainly is a well layout, laid back and yet not too formal blog. Superb! And it was all done by wifey herself. Of course I did help...... Duuuh!!!! Help to glance at the screen once in a while, while the Man U soccer match is being played out and gave a yes and no answer,too engross in the match...hahaha Ooooooh yah, and bossing around at times to resize font, to align left, align right, embed pics, change colour change fonts etc etc.... You got the pics!! *wink*

Anyway have been out of the blogging world or any other world for that matter since marriage; suddenly I feel like I got one-thousand-and-one-things to do and at the end of the day, too tired to surf the net or do any of my pastime hobbies.... Only left tiny winnie bit of reserve energy for.......................................

Will update soon with more details, more gossips and more craps... So stay tuned!

ps: Wifey, keep up the good work........ (I mean cyber-ally, literally and of course physically) *wink* *wink*


written on 7:55 PM