Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Cookie Monster and Man U!
I'm a cookie monster and as the name suggest, I just lurveeee cookies... All type of cookies, all kinds, all flavours.... Yummy!Fortunately, wife is good at making them albeit making an instance one!!! Nonetheless, I got my quick fix of cookies after some cajoling and sweet talk to wifey. Alas, I have to eat them all quickly, just like the cookie monster, if I want my monster share of what is left of those cookies... Darnnn!!! I just simply refused to share!!!!!
Anyway another great news... Man U won the semi-final of the Champion League against Barcelona..... *Pie in the face for Barcelona fans* :p :p I had to fight the sleepiness (sleep is just second nature to none for me....) in me to catch the game at an unearthly hour of darkness..... But it was worth it, for me at least as wife is snoring away sweetly, probably dreaming of shah rukh khan or saif ali khan or some other hairy bodied people, missing the thrill..................... :p
So its quite a good week for me as a cookies lover and for Man U fan.... What could I possibly aske more??? eeeeeeerrr maybe a warm milk to go along with the cookies??? hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!! *wink* *wink*
written on 3:38 PM